History


Linco Inc. was established in 2005 to emphasize on quality and innovation of products after Britek was found in 1974. Linco Inc. has evolved from a small 300 sq. feet office to a 23000 sq. feet warehouse.

We moved a total of four times added new features to our company. We started with only three employees at our first location, only offering customers with drop ship orders. We stayed at this small location for only half a year. We moved to another location, in the same building, around 1000 sq. feet. This new location was bigger and had space for inventory, meaning better and faster service. Business was good and more orders kept coming in. We moved again to a 2600 sq. feet with a small warehouse. This allowed us to keep a one month stock with 100 different types of products. At our forth location, Dice Road, 5300 sq. feet, we had 7 employees, a bigger warehouse, and a full repair service.

At our current location (our fifth location), Santa Fe Springs, Linco has a customer service department, sales department, accounting department and a repair department. We also have direct contact with our supplier in China. This means we can further control inventory, our product quality, and parts availability to serve you better.
 
Contact Us
History
About Us
1 2 3 4 5

Share & Connect...

 
Share |
Run 3 queries, spents 0.032476 seconds, 0 people online, Gzip enabled, take up memory 1.947 MB